Come Worship With Us!
Come Worship With Us!
Clyde, OH 43410
Sunday School: 11:00am – 11:45am
Wednesday Prayer / Ministry: 7:30pm – 8:45pm
What We Teach :
- The Bible is the inspired and inerrant Word of God in its original languages.
- We accept the scriptures as God-breathed through the personalities of specifically chosen and Spirit-filled men.
- Observing the teachings of scriptures are profitable for instruction in righteousness.
What We Believe :
- There is one true God who eternally exists in three equal persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:4);
- The earth was created in six, literal 24 hour days. (Genesis 2:1);
- Man was created in the image of God but ruined by sin and disobedience;
- Salvation for each individual is a free gift apart from personal merit and is entirely dependent upon the finished work of Christ as a means of redemption.
How We Gather: All are welcome to attend our meetings. We ask that the fear of not having ‘fancy dress’ not hinder you from visiting, but we do ask visitors to observe modest apparel. Every Lord’s Day we meet to remember the Lord and show His death as payment for our sin. During this particular meeting we ask that unbelievers and those that are not familiar with our gathering occupy a seating area separate from those who are received into the fellowship. Every other meeting has a common seating arrangement.
The local gathering is a fellowship open to those who have consciously repented of their sins, received Christ as their Lord and Savior; are baptized by water immersion in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit; and give evidence of an earnest desire to to honor their Lord with Godly lives.
In each gathering we observe apostolic teachings regarding the leading of the Holy Spirit in a decent and orderly fashion. (1 Corinthians 14:40) This includes observing the created order of gender and headship that was destroyed by Adam and Eve and restored in the person of Jesus Christ. This teaches that the women in the fellowship display the headship of the Lord Jesus through the wearing of a modest head covering as a witness to the world and to angels. (1 Corinthians 10:3-11)
While welcome to do so, it is neither necessary or required for women not in fellowship to observe the wearing of a head covering.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. We would love to meet you and your family!